Monday 8 December 2014

The possible costumes/outfits/props considerations for my model for the magazine cover



Due to the fact that most of the dance music artists I listen to are male, I intend to use a male model on my music magazine cover, most dance artists are middle aged, therefore i am going to photograph my dad for my music magazine cover. My dad used to be a DJ in clubs and has actually made his own records, therefor he has great knowledge in this music genre and he also has his own DJ decks and all the equipment needed to make remixes. I am planning to take action shots of him making music with his equipment. I am also planning for him to wear a huddie jacket with a plane white tshirt underneath and jeans, similar to the picture above. I think this would look effective because most dance artists wear casual clothes. I am going to use the foundation on the image above to contour his face, in order for his skin to appear more defined and airbrushed and to make the image appear more stricking to my target audience. I also want him to wear his headphones on his ears or around his neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment