Wednesday 17 December 2014

Edited images for my double page spread

Edited image
Original image

I used photoshop in order to edit the original image I have taken. I used the curve effects and decreased the brightness of the picture and used the magic wand tool to highlight the iris of the models eyes. I used the spot healing tool to  slightly remove the redness off her left shoulder. I like the effect I used because I think that it gives the image a morbid effect. I used the crop tool to remove the background around the side of the bath. I also used the free transform tool to enlarge the image. I wanted the model to look like she has had a long drunken night, and this look was the effect of how she feels the day after a night at a crazy dance club. I used an eyeliner under her eyes and smudged it under here eyes to give a tired effect. I instructed her to put her hands over her mouth because when I carried out pose research I looked at a similar image to this and thought it looked interesting as an image. Overall I am extremely happy with the outcome of this image and I intend to use this shot on my contents page.
Edited image
Original image
This image is going to be used on my contents page. I used the sponge tool to drawn in black and white surrounding her whole area of her eye, I changed the size of the brush tool and the intensity of it in order to make it easier to draw as neatly as possibly to avoid it from looking messy. I also used the zoom in and out tool when focusing on using the spot healing tool which I used to hide some of her blemishes. I also again used the curves tool in order to make the image appear slightly darker yet bolder, creating the image to look magical in my opinion. As I took the image luckily the yellow lineS automatically appeared. This is a happy mistake for me as I think they look creative and give the image a fantasy atmosphere about the shot.

Edited image

Original image
Original image

No comments:

Post a Comment