Tuesday 28 April 2015

Contents page progress

I then added a page number.

I decided to remove the social media tags because I think they didn't look effective.
Lastly I added a colum of text onto the white rectangle I used the font onyx again because I wanted all of the text to look similar. I added smaller text underneath each heading to give the audience a brief insight as to what each heading is about.
I then added a shape and placed it above the bolder white rectangle and added some text over it. The word, 'features' is bold and black, which in comparison to the white shape looks impressive. Then I placed the magazines issue date at the bottom of the right hand side of the page over the white rectangle in the font onyx.

I added the mast head, over the image of the model because I thought that it would be a good idea to use the models eye as the letter 'o' in the word 'contents'. I used a bold white font because this looked the most effective rather than using a dark colour that wouldnt stand out due to the dark background. I then got three social media logos from google images and added the internet names next to the images so that the audience know that they can follow or like the magazine online. I also added another caption under the picture at the bottom, this time the text was slightly bigger than the other caption because I thought this looked effective and makes the other caption look like a subheading. I also added another white rectangle however I didnt decrease its opacity as much as I did with the other rectangle because I wanted this one to look brighter because this is where my text is going to be placed and I want the text to look bold and clear to read.
Then I added a second image to the bottom left hand side of the page and added a purple toned rectangle behind the image and decreased it's opacity. I inserted a caption below the image in a white font entitled, 'onyx', which i think looked the most professional.
I inserted an image of a model and also changed the brightness of the image so it looked darker. I used the free transform tool to reposition the image so that it was slightly diagonal on the page.
Firstly I opened an A4 purple page onto the document and added an image of  hands at a party from google images. and used the curves option to image so that it looked darker and misty which is the effect that I was intending to create.









No comments:

Post a Comment