Monday 11 May 2015

Evaluation Question Seven

Looking back at my preliminary task, what do I feel I have learnt in the progress from it to the full product?



This voice thread explains some of the progress that I have made from my preliminary task (my college magazine) throughout to my final music magazine.
Since creating my college magazine I learnt how to apply the following features onto my music magazine on photoshop:
  • Create a text box
  • Insert a text box
  • Open an image onto the page
  • To insert shapes and change their colour
  • To free transform shapes, texts and images
  • Change texts fonts and sizes and colour
  • Insert and delete layers
  • Use the spot healing tool
  • To change font size
 During the process of making my music magazine I learnt how to:
  • Add a drop shadowed effect to text
  • Use the magic wand tool remove the background of my shots
  • Put text in front of pictures
  • Send pictures to the background
  • Change opacity of text and images
  • Insert fonts from Dafont.com onto photoshop
  • Add adjustments to my images e.g. curves, brightness/contrast and levels
  • Use the eye feature to hide layers.
  • Use the lasso tool to remove backgrounds of images
  • Zoom in and out
  • Use the eraser tool to remove unwanted sections
  • Crop images
  • Rotate images
  • Remove red eye
  • Use paint brush tool to add colour to an image
  • Change a selected area of the image to black and white using lasso
  • Use the blur,smudge and sharpen tool
  • Use the quick selection tool to select a section of an image
All of the features that I learnt throughout the process of making my collage and music magazine helped me to create my final design effectively. Overall I enjoyed the process of making both my college and my music magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment