Wednesday 6 May 2015

Evaluation Question Six

What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?
These are the following websites, apps and softwares in which I have used on my AS media course in order to help the process of making my college magazine:
The mail app allowed me to send my blog work from my phone onto the mac in college by simply emailing my work.
I used Indesign to place texts in columns on a draft magazine at the start of the year. This helped my understanding of what looks effective on the composition of a music magazine when there is a large amount of text (where to place it).
Outlook ( like the mail app), allowed me to send my work from my mac in college to my computer at home so that I could access my media work at home.

This website allowed me to create an animated collage of my music magazines drawn drafts of my front cover, contents page and double page spread. I also learnt how to change the speed of how fast the images change by using the effects.
Microsoft work allowed me to create various documents regarding my magazine such as all of my production documents.
Prezi allowed me to create presentations which showed my research I used in order to create my magazine. For example I used Prezi to upload one of my evaluation questions. I found the website easy to use and thought that it made professional looking presentations.
I also used Microsoft Powerpoint to upload some of my research regarding my music magazine, for example my target audience presentation. I think that powerpoint is a simple way of displaying information.
Slide share allowed me to embed my power point presentations onto my blog. It is an alternate way to address my audience with an online presentation.
This is what I used to create questionnaires to obtain audience feedback.
This SLR camera allowed me to take high quality images for my music magazine. It ensured my images to have better pixelated detail on my images and made them look professional.
This software allowed me to upload my images that I had taken on my SLR camera onto the mac.This was an advantage because I could easily access my high quality images using this website allowing me to create my music magazine efficiently.
I used YouTube to embed videos for example I uploaded one of the videos to show what I intended my model to do on my front cover for my music magazine.






Dafont.com is a website that allowed me to download various fonts to use for the text included in my magazine. There is a large variety of different fonts to use. It included specific fonts used on famous products such as, coca cola. I think that this website helped to make my text look unique since it had such a large range of fonts to choose from.
Flickr let me discuss my magazine and the possible institutions that would distribute my product. I found flickr very easy to use as I simply added comments and them embedded it onto my blog. 
This is the software that I used in order to create my music magazine. It allowed me to edit my images and alter them and place my included features in any composition. it also allowed me re size and define my images.I found it difficult to use Photoshop due to the many features and tools displayed however this software helped me to make my magazine successfully.
I used the weather app when carrying out my weather viability blog post. It allowed me to check the forecast in the area in which I had decided to take my shots of my models for my music magazine.
When i wasn't in college and I wanted to work on my media work at home I could access my blog and use a variety of apps on my phone which allowed me to continue the process of my blog at home.
Blogger is the website that I used to upload all of my work from September from my preliminary task right through to my final magazine. This website is easy to use and an effective way of showing my process of my music magazine.
Voice thread allowed me to analyse images with a voice recording.  I  could scroll from one image to another whilst commenting on their features.
I used the Pic Collage app to upload various photos onto my blog in a collage.
I used the notes app to write down pieced of information that I was going to put on my blog posts. So I copied and pasted the notes off this app straight onto one of my blog posts. This app helped me with my organisation as It allowed me to create new pages for different notes that I wanted to put onto my blog.

I used the camera app on my phone to upload pictures of my magazine drawn drafts and to upload the photos that I used for my college magazine.
I used the FX video app in order to merge various videos together so that they all merged into one video, this was effective when I asked my target audience questions regarding my music magazine.

Social networks

The gif that I created below shows the social networks I used to receive my audience feedback. I used, Facebook, I-Message, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat to ask my target audience questions regarding my music magazine so that I could gain quick feedback in order to improve my magazine efficiently. 



No comments:

Post a Comment