Wednesday 22 October 2014

Location research


This is my dads music room in which I intend to take the action shots of my model (my dad) for my dance music magazine cover and double page spread. I think that this room is an effective setting for my action shot because it fits in succesfully with the dance genre, due to the dance music equipment. There is enough space for me to take the shots of my dad playing the music as I checked this before I took the shots. 
This is the setting in which I am taking a high angled shot of the model (my friend Mia) in a pose with her hands over her face, (the record cover image I am going to include on my double page spread). She is going to be sat in the bath and the light is going to be switched off, and I intend to have the flash on the camera in order to create a bold image.
This is the area in which I am taking a picture of my friend kirsty stood infront of the patterned wallpaper because I think its design is interesting and would compliment the bright cherry red colour of the models jumper and lipstick that I have requested her to wear for the shoot. I am going to put this image on my contents page. Overall all of the locations in which I am taking the shots are all tidy and therefor there are no hazards for the models and I to trip over anything or bump into, each area is safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment