Thursday 23 October 2014

Pose research

    • 1)assume a particular position in order to be photographed, painted, or drawn.
  1. These are the two definitions of, 'pose', that I found off Google dictionary:

  2.      1) Assume a particular position in order to be photographed, painted, or drawn.

    1. 2) A way of standing or sitting, especially in order to be photographed, painted, or drawn.
      "photographs of boxers in ferocious poses"
      synonyms:posture, position, stance, attitude, bearing
      "a photograph of a glamorous brunette in a sexy pose"

  3. I am going to try to use different poses for some of the shots that I am going to include in my magazine. Here are some images of some of the poses in which I think that I am going to try and apply in my own shots:
  4. I think both hands over the mouth looks successful as a shot, however when I get my model to do this action she will look morbid in comparison to the woman on this picture because I am going to apply dark makeup to her eye area.
    I thought that images of a models side profile looks professional and interesting as a shot so I also decided to use this pose.
    I like the effect of one hand holding hair, I may possibly use this pose for one of my shots.



No comments:

Post a Comment