Thursday 23 October 2014

Photographs already taken so far


This model will be used in this area on my magazine cover.

I think that this is a striking image that I am going to use on my double page spread saying,  'Aftershock of the dance club'. This is an image to represent what someone looks like who had a night out in a dance club.

I thought this image was interesting and I thought a good caption for this if I use it on my double page spread would be, 'Can you see the rhythm?'

This shot and the shot below are both been taken for  the same idea as the shot above.


I decided that I wanted to take a side profile shot in order to test different angles of the face to see what looked most effective, I think this looks effective however I think I may use shots of faces front on as well as side profile shots.

This shot and the shot below were just simple test shots using the camera with a flash, the room that I was in was pitch black.


I think that the blurred effect on this image looks effective and mysterious.

I think that this image is interesting, because of the way I am positioned, and the wallpaper is strange and modern which I think makes the shoot look effective.







I think that this image looks interesting, but as a practice shot I am not sure weather to use this image on my double page spread. 

This shot was taken when we were getting ready for the shoot.

The following shots were different poses that I intended to try out to see if I think any of them made an interesting image. 

This is the only pose that I thought looked effective in a shot.



Another example of a side profile shot.

I then then tried to get some action shots of my hair in the air as I thought this would look effective and if I choose to include one of them on my double page spread it would say, 'hair raising beats'.









I then wanted to get a shot of my friend Kirsty from a low different angle, she lay down and I was sat up so it has a slight birds eye view effect.

Most of these shots are simply practice images for my music magazine and the majority of them will not be used, but I think that taking these variety of shots has not only helped me to gain confidence with using the camera but also to see what shot angles and poses look the most effective. I really enjoyed this photo shoot. I need to decide which shots to use from the following example above and I may also be taking more shots.


No comments:

Post a Comment