Wednesday 22 October 2014

SLR test shots




 

The following mid shots were taken in my media lesson were I was in a group of three and we used a canon 1100D camera to take these shots. We took one action shot just to test what it would look like as I will be using an action shot on my cover of my music magazine, I thought it looked effective. Most of the pictures are of models with a serious expression on their faces due to the fact that I think that this looks professional and interesting. I also think that the blurry effect in the background off each picture looks interesting and emphasises the high quality of the models faces.  Overall I really enjoyed using this camera and taking a variety of different shots and this has give me more confidence for when I take my own pictures for my music magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment