Thursday 23 October 2014

Serif post

Sans

Serif
The following two images represent the sans and serif fonts. These two different fonts are used in magazines. Sans fonts are mostly used for cover lines and titles on the other hand serif fonts are mostly used for large chunks of text as the text style is much easier to read for target audiences. Sans fonts are plain and bold and do not have any curls on the rim of the letters whereas serif fonts are easier to read as the do have little curls on the ends of the letters, as you can see from the image above. Personally I think that I am going to use a sans font for my cover lines and titles and serif fonts for my large chunks of text because I think this will make my magazine appear professional and will make the text easier to read for my target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment