Wednesday 22 October 2014

Double page spread story

For my double page spread I am planning on including an interview. The interview will consists of two models who will be my dad and I. My dad is the model who was also used on the front cover image playing dance music, so I thought that this would be interesting idea to interview him for the double page spread. There will be a few images of the two of us chatting and a script will be included of the interview for the target audience to read. Here is a brief example of what it is going to written like:

Mia: So Ashley how was it to DJ in the biggest clubs in the world?
Ashley: Well I have got to say it was absolutely an experience of a lifetime I would not change my career for anything.
Mia: What was the best part of your career overall.
Ashley: (Laughs) Well there has been to many to mention because I have had so many fantastic adventures being a DJ, however It was overwhelming to perform at the space club in Ibiza, the crowds were fantastic and it was certainly a unbelievably, amazing atmosphere.

The double page spread will also include dance related images and information about the latest dance music from two different dance artists. There will be different images of the two artists and there will be information about there latest albums and songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment