Thursday 23 October 2014

Weather viability to check viability of photo shoot

I am considering to take one of my images for my contents page outside therefor I intend to carry out a weather check. I am planning to take the shot on the 17th of december therefor to check the weather I used the weather app on my phone and as you can see on the screenshot below its is predicted to rain, so am going to make sure my model is dresses correctly for the weather condition in which they will be modelling in for example, coat, hat, warm clothes. In order to not damage the camera I am going to be using an umbrella to cover it fully. As the camera will be strapped around my neck I'm sure i will be able to manage to take the shots successfully with one hand.
Screen shot of the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment