Tuesday 30 September 2014

Music collage



This is my 'mood board' that I created for my planning process for my music magazine cover. I created this mood board/collage, to show the different types of artists that represent the certain genre of music that my music magazine is going to based on. My music magazine is going to be in the genre of, Dance and will hopefully have a slightly retro atmosphere about it. I chose to pick the dance theme because I personally enjoy dance music and the whole stlye of dance lovers and artists. I have many creative ideas such as, photography ideas and names for my music magazine. I used an application on my I pad, entitled pic collage to create this image, I found it very easy to use and think it is a very succesful way of combining a variety of different sized images in order for them to all be viewed equally.


No comments:

Post a Comment