Sunday 28 September 2014

College magazine evaluation


This is my complete magazine cover, looking at my finished magazine cover I am not happy with my colour scheme that I used. I think the magazine would have looked better in a bold red colour because I feel that it would make the magazine appear more appealing to my target audience which is college students. However I am extremely happy with my mastheads font because i think that it looks professional and I think that the layout of my cover line, header, kicker and headline, are successful because I thought that they were interesting to look at as all of the text was not straight and the diagonal effect makes the magazine cover look more interesting. I also like how the rectangles emphazise the white writing so it stands out to readers. If I could improve my magazine cover I would drag my headline lower because I think it would look more neat and easier to read and I would also  add different coloured text so the page looked more colourful and bold.

No comments:

Post a Comment