Saturday 6 September 2014

My weekly plan week two

During my second week I intent to carry out four tasks successfully and to publish them onto my blog. The first task I need to complete is an, Indesign film review tutorial. This is where I will be following instructions on how to move an image and text onto an article using the indesign software. Secondly I want to add an analysis of a college magazine cover that i will find on google images. I will also be researching medium close up shots therefor I am going to add some examples of medium close up shots onto my blog. Lastly I will be filming my interviews with my fellow college students and ask them various questions regarding what they would be interested in, in a college magazine, I will also be using an app called video FX Live which successfully merges videos together so I wouldn't have to make lots of different videos for each interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment