Tuesday 30 September 2014

Three masthead designs






The images above represent some of the fonts that I thought looked professional and and effective. I used dafont.com then googlefonts.com and then 1001fonts.com. All three of these websites were incredibly easy to use and the images above show my favourite fonts off each of the websightes. I used the screen munch technique on my mobile phone in order to add the following images. I used the words Euphoria, Insomniac and Pulse when testing the variety of fonts off each of the websites. These are the three possible names that I may entitle my music magazines masthead. I asked three members of my family and two friends what font they thought looked the most effective and all said the fonts of Dafont looked the most effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment