Friday 5 September 2014

Photoshop Challenge


I completed a photoshop challenge by following a sheet full of tasks, the image above was my outcome. Firstly I opened up an A4 document to work on, then added text and changed it to the font, Century Gothic, I then changed the colour to red and changed the font size to 24 and centred it into the top of the page and changed to the background colour to a blue tone as instructed. Secondly I gave the text a drop shadow by highlighting it. I was then given the challenge to insert a picture of a person off the internet and place it under the text and change their hair colour. I choose Audrey Hepburn as she inspires me and is my ultimate role model. So I found my favourite image of her and dragged it onto photoshop straight from google images. I then used the magic want tool and then the paint bucket tool to turn her hair into a lime green colour in certain places of her hair. Overall I found this task very difficult due to the fact that it was my second time on photoshop and I am still getting used to the software however I finished all of the tasks successfully and I now feel more confident on where to find certain tools to edit images more effectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment