Friday 12 September 2014

Audience interview videos (college)

This video contains feedback for my survey about what my college magazine should include in order for it to be effective and appealing. I asked a series of questions to five of my peers. This process helped me to develop ideas and to produce my magazine. I asked the following questions,
What do you enjoy about college life?
What main features would attract you to read the college magazine?
How would you feel about the magazine including give away contests?
Would you desire for the magazine to include support for your revision and homework?
Would you be interested in the magazine including information about extra curricular activities that take place at Hyde Clarendon?
The variety of different answers such as to add college gossip, give aways and contests helped me to create ideas to use on my cover. To create the video I used an app on my phone entitled, Video FX live, I thought it was very useful to link all of the different interviews together onto one video.


No comments:

Post a Comment