Sunday 7 September 2014

Indesign tutorial

In order to carry out the indesign toutorial I began by inserting text and typed, why magazine. Then I changed the font to my  favourite style and size. I then inserted a rectange by using the box tool, I then made the box yellow. Because I used the background tool to create a colourful background, it covered up my text therefor I just dragged my first layer under my second layer and then the text was presented again. I then went on google images and found an image of a devil after this I print screened the devil by using control, shift and the number four. The image the appeared on my desktop so I simply dragged it onto my document, then resized and centred the image by using the arrow tool and using a dragging motion. Shortly after this I opened up a word document from a pen drive and began to copy and paste the text onto  indesign from the word document. I did this by creating a text box on indesign and selecting the text then I dragged it in the text box I had created. I did this for three different colums. This was my first time on indesign and I enjoyed using this software. 

No comments:

Post a Comment